Sunday 5 June 2011

[NEWS] CNBLUE CHARITY EVENTS IN JAPAN


Popular band CNBLUE was held charity event at Pasifico Yokohama National Big Hallon 3rd June 7PM. Before the event start, Kang Minhyuk says at some article “We’re promoting our first full album First Step in Korea now. It’s been 5 months since our last time come to Japan. I felt nervous but very happy can meet Japanese fans”.
CNBLUE just released their first album “First Step” and repackage “First Step + 1 Thank You”. They filmed Intuition and Love Girl MV in Japan. On their first album, there are some Japanese songs that translated to Korea plus new songs.
Jung Yonghwa said “Now, I and Minhyuk were filming our new drama “You’ve Fallen into Me” that will be aired on 29th June. After this drama ended, I want to come to Japan to do live performance”.
When the reporter asked about what are they good at, Lee Jungshin answered “I think I’m good at making people happy”. Lee Jonghyun said “I’m good at sport”. Jung Yonghwa said “I’m good at being MC, haha. Also, I believe if I work hard learn about acting, I’ll be better later”. The last, Kang Minhyuk said while laughing “It’s not mean I’m good at sport also acting. I just want to do my best”.
Talked about charity event, Yonghwa said “We were shock when heard the news about earthquake in Japan. But I feel happy now can meet fans here. Even though there’s pain on their memory, I hope we can support them through our live performance”.
As mini live, they performed 13 songs, like Intuition and Love Girl. Though it’s been a while since their last live in Japan, all member look relax and in good mood. They always smile and show us good performance.
At this event, they talk and answer request from fans, do performance well also show us what they brought on their bag. Jung Yonghwa also talked about his new drama “You’ve Fallen into Me”. His role is a cool guy who study at Art University, doesn’t has interest in anything except music. “The atmosphere is good since I filming this with Park Shinhye andKang Minhyuk”.
In You’re Beautiful, you played a one-sided love role, on the question of how similar it would be. Jung Yoghwa said while laughing, “I don’t know how will I develope in the drama, but this time my role is the opposite (from YAB role).
Kang Minhyuk talked story about his eat scene, “My role is an innocent and nice person who likes eat much. I usually don’t eat a lot, but I have to eat a lot for the filming, so I thought I was gained weight but actually I didn’t, because I vomited it out all at the back”.
Last, Kang Minhyuk promised “I and Yonghwa will give our best for our drama. After it end, lets meet again at next live performance”.
Source ChosunOnline
Translated by nyuu@cnbluestorm

No comments:

Post a Comment