Saturday 4 June 2011

[NEWS] WGM LEE JANGWOO & EUNJUNG CONFIRMS THEIR FEELINGS WITH "I LOVE YOU"!


On the episode of WGM SEASON 3 that aired on the 4th, Lee Jangwoo and Ham Eunjung (T-ARA) both shouted "I love you" to each other.



On this day, the two people took their camping car and visited the water park. Eunjung, who could not swim, was constantly worrying about the water while Lee Jangwoo enjoyed this like a child and failed to stop smiling.



Here, Lee Jangwoo began to persuade Ham Eunjung; both had to should "I LOVE YOU" whilst riding a water slide. In response, Ham Eunjung put on a tube with no confidence.



As soon as Lee Jangwoo started, he shouted "Eunjung-ah I love you". Continuing, Ham Eunjung replied with "Jang-goon-nim~ I love you". Both expressed their loves for one another.

However, Lee Jangwoo stated " I did not here your love words" and "I will make sure I hear the love words again" and drew laughter.

No comments:

Post a Comment