Saturday 4 June 2011

[NEWS] SANDARA PARK TELLS CHRISTIAN BAUTISTA NOT TO WORRY ABOUT BLACKJACKS

Former teen star of the Philippines Sandara Park has been very busy with preparations for her concert tonight with her groupmates, Korean pop sensation 2NE1, since they arrived last night in Manila. News has reached her though of Christian Bautista’s worry about 2NE1 fans booing him on stage since he will also be performing at the show titled “The Party:2NE1” at the Araneta Coliseum.

The Korean pop idol was quick to assure Christian, who has been a colleague of Sandara’s on the Kapamilya network, that he is very welcome on their stage tonight. Dara sent a message to the singer through friends saying, “Please tell him I’m so happy excited to see him onstage! I love ‘The Way You Look At Me, ‘Everything You Do!’ Grabe, I love it!

Christian in turn, happily replied through his manager. “Wow, Thank you so much! That message made my day. Please tell Sandy, I can’t wait to see her tomorrow and I’m so proud of her and sana kantahin niya “In or Out” hahaha and sana I could get a picture with her.”

Sandara is now enjoying international stardom since she left the Philippines in 2007 to pursue a singing career in Korea. She still treats the Philippines as her second home though and sees her friends, showbiz and non-showbiz alike, whenever she visits Manila.

No comments:

Post a Comment