Wednesday 8 June 2011

[NEWS] SS501 TWEETS ABOUT THEIR 6TH ANNIVERSARY !

Idol group SS501 is celebrating their 6th anniversary today, June 8th 2011. On this special day, members of SS501 tweeted their thoughts..

Young Saeng wrote, “today is SS501’s 6th anniversary! Time flies so fast! I remember crying 6 years ago because I finally achieved my dream of becoming a singer. I kept saying, ‘This is great’, even while crying. Since we’ve achieved our dreams, let’s strengthen up! SS501! Let no one forget the meaning of our name!”

Kyu Jong mused, “it feels like just yesterday that we were so excited and nervous over our debut on June 8th, 2005. It feels like we were crying only yesterday, and now we’re already here. 5-idols, thank you so much! Cheers for SS501!”

Hyung Jun also tweeted, “June 8th, 2005, and today. I hope that we will meet good things and continue to love and support each other. SS501, fighting! I love and thank everyone.”

Fans around the world celebrate this day by watching SS501's MVs, shows and performances. Congratulations, SS501!

No comments:

Post a Comment